Tepatnya awal Desember, adik-adik pelajar SD akan menghadapi Ulangan Akhir Semester (UAS). Mari kita pelajari lagi materi-materi pelajaran Bahasa Inggris kelas 6 yang sudah diberikan di sekolah. Dibaca lagi bukunya, dipelajari, dipahami, sehingga kalian benar-benar siap mengerjakan soa-soal UAS Bahasa Inggris di semester 1 ini.
Untuk memudahkan kalian dalam belajar, berikut adalah Contoh Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 6 Semester 1. Silahkan dipelajari.
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (X) a, b, c, or d!
(Pilihlah jawaban yang benar dengan menyilang (X) huruf a, b, c, atau d!)
Text for number 1 to 5
Hello, friends. My name is Chantika. You can call me Chantik. I will tell you something about Mrs. Yuli. She is my favorite English teacher. She has an oval face, pointed nose, white skin, and short hair. All students like her because she is very kind and very beautiful. She teaches English patiently. She also smart and diligent. She is as smart as Mr. Arya, our former English teacher. We are very proud of her. Someday, I want to be an English teacher like her.
1. What is Mrs. Yuli?
A. She is a headmistress
B. She is an English teacher
C. She is my mother
D. She is a school keeper
2. Does Mrs.Yuli have pointed nose?
A. Yes, she is
B. Yes, she do
C. Yes, she doesn't
D. Yes, she does
3. Why do all students like her?
A. Because she is very kind and very beautiful.
B. Because she is Chantika's mother
C. Because she is very angry
D. Because she has and oval face and white skin
4. Is Mrs. Yuli smarter than Mr. Arya?
A. No, she isn't
B. Yes, She is
C. No, she does
D. No, she doesn't
5. Who is Mr. Arya?
A. He is our headmaster
B. He is our former English teacher
C. He is our friends
D. He is our Mathematics teacher
6. We buy some ... in the drugstore.
7. Rania is lazy, but her brother is ....
8. The legend of Tangkuban Perahu is from ...,
B. West Java
D. East Java
9. My mother buys some vegetables in the ....
D. fruit stall
10. A king lives in the ....
11. The son of the king is ....
12. Majapahit was a .... long time ago.
13. The legend of Malin Kundang is from ...
B. West Java
14. Today is Monday. We wear .... to school.
15. A : What is ... name?
B : My name is Dania.
16. My mother buys me a new .... in the stationary.
B. pencil box
17. Shopkeeper is a person who works in the ....
18. Surabaya is located in ....
A. West Java
B. Central Java
C. East Java
D. East Sumatra
19. Amanda likes .... magazines on Sunday.
20. The cat is .... the chair.
21. The opposite of south is ....
22. The opposite of small is ....
23. Bakrie always gets the first rank in his class. He is the .... student in the class.
C. more clever
24. The traffic sign means that you can't ... here.
25. Train is .... than bus.
26. Hani : "Could I borrow your English book?"
Vina : "......"
Hani : "Thank you very much."
Vina : "You're welcome."
A. I'm fine
C. I'm full
D. I'm sick
27. Dania : "Can you show me ... the hospital is located?"
Dinda : "Sure. It is located on Jl. Benteng."
28. Super market is in the southeast of hospital.
The meaning of southeast is ....
D. Barat daya
29. Arrange the words into good sentences!
girl - is - Cinderella - a - beautiful.
A. girl beautiful is a Cinderella.
B. a beautiful Cinderella is girl.
C. is a Cinderella beautiful girl.
D. Cinderella is a beautiful girl.
30. Sinta is ten years old.
Nadia is twelve year old.
Nadia is .... than Sinta.
1. B 11. C 21. C
2. D 12. A 22. A
3. A 13. C 23. D
4. B 14. A 24. B
5. B 15. B 25. C
6. D 16. B 26. B
7. A 17. A 27. A
8. B 18. C 28. B
9. A 19. C 29. D
10. A 20. B 30. B
Itulah Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 6 Semester 1. Mohon maaf bila ada kesalahan dalam penulisan. Semoga bermanfaat.