Ayo adik-adik Kelas 6, semangat belajar yuk... Hari ini kita latihan ulangan UTS ya, are you ready?
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, or d!
(Pilihlah jawaban yang benar dengan menyilang (x) huruf a, b, c, atau d!)
1. The traffic sign means that you can't ... here
2. We are not allowed to turn ....
3. It is a ....
c. zebra cross
d. traffic light
4. Bandung is located in ....
a. East Java
b. West Java
c. Central Java
Text for number 5 and 6
Tantry : "What do you usually do on Sunday, Dewi?"
Dewi : "I usually read books. How about you?"
Tantry : "I usually watch TV."
5. Dewi usually ... on Sunday.
a. reads books
6. Tantry likes to ... on Sunday.
b. go to school
c. play doll
d. watch TV
7. Tiara and Bimo go to the ... on holiday.
8. My brother is playing ... in the park.
a. roller skate
9. We go to Borobudur temple by ....
10. Dani and Dina go ... every Sunday.
11. My grandfather is ... than my grandmother.
d. more old
12. Tania always gets the first rank in her class. She is the ... student in the class.
b. more clever
13. Train is .... than bus.
14. The opposite of south is ....
15. The opposite of long is ....
II. Translate the sentences into Indonesian!
(Terjemahkan kalimat-kalimat berikut ke dalam bahasa Indonesia!)
16. The cat is under the chair.
17. The book is on the table.
18. Post office is beside the hospital
19. My house is on Jl.Benteng.
20. Pencil is longer than eraser.
III. Arrange the words into good sentences!
(Susunlah kata-kata berikut menjadi kalimat yang benar!)
21. is - Where - post office - the?
22. faster - train - The - runs - bus - the - than.
23. is - She - playing - doll.
24. father - My - older - is - my - mother - than.
25. table - The - on - glass - is.
1. a 6. d 11. b
2. b 7. d 12. c
3. a 8. b 13. c
4. b 9. c 14. a
5. a 10.b 15. b
16. Kucing di bawah kursi.
17. Buku di atas meja.
18. Kantor pos disamping rumah sakit.
19. Rumah saya di jalan benteng.
20. Pensil lebih panjang daripada penghapus.
21. Where is the post office?
22. The train runs faster than the bus.
23. She is playing doll.
24. My father is older than my mother.
25. The glass is on the table.